NeptuneCutlass

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeptuneCutlass Vindictus Guild Forums

Faih's example application.

Faih

Faih's example application. Empty Faih's example application.

Post by Faih Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Hola, My in game name is Faih. I have two main characters, a karok named ThunderTruck who is lvl 70, and my evie Faih who is lv 68. Though i try and use them both equally, i have a tendency to use my karok most times.

I work at a high school as a custodial/maintenance support employee in Florida. I have two kids who I love. I like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. My favorite movies are The Notebook, and Titanic.

I have read the guild rules and understand that i am responsible for following them, and realize that failure to following them will result in removal from the guild, or ten lashes from Lurani.

I usually log in every night when i get home at about 8-9 pm eastern time (5-6pst)
    and usually play for a good many hrs past my bed time. Usually when ppl need me during the day, im busy being afk on a fishing boat collecting seals of enjoyment.

I was so excited to be able to join this guild. My friend ThunderTruck told me about it, and i just couldn't wait to meet all these awesome leet ppl i see running around channel 140... Rush delivery on my acceptance letter PLS!!!
    ThunderTruck
    ThunderTruck
    Admin

Faih's example application. Empty Re: Faih's example application.

Post by ThunderTruck Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Accepted, you seem like a really cool person, someone i would like to talk to every day and be friends with for the rest of my life. Welcome aboard!

Also since you seem soo cool ill give you a hint. Stay away from lurani... she has mental issues...

Go ahead and register here first, and when your done, sign up with us in vindictus, and ill accept you into the guild in game.
    Faih

Post by Faih Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Did you just respond to yourself? lol!
    ThunderTruck
    ThunderTruck
    Admin

Post by ThunderTruck Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

What is this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:00 pm